Our Mobile Deposit feature* provides you with the ability to deposit a check into your account, right from your smartphone and on your schedule. It’s fast, secure, free, and can be done in the comfort of your own home.
*Mobile Deposit feature is only available for members with a Share Draft (Checking) account. Daily deposit limit $2,500.00 per business day. Deposits are subject to verification. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits made Monday - Friday using Mobile Deposit services will typically receive next business day credit if made by 3:00 PM EST (excluding holidays). Deposits made within the first 30-days of account opening will take three business days to post. For purposes of the Services, Business Days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays. You may deposit personal or business checks drawn on U.S. Financial Institutions. Savings Bonds, Travelers Checks, Foreign Items, and Third-Party Checks are not eligible for Mobile Deposit. See Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for further details. This Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA.
How It Works
- Log in to the FLFCU Mobile Banking App
- On the menu bar, select Deposit
- Select the tile that says Deposit Check
- Select the checking account you would like to deposit the check into.
- Select Amount to enter the amount of the deposit and then select next.
- Capture a photo of the front and back of the check. Once you have captured a clear image, select Use.
- That’s it! Once you have filled in all the required fields, select next.
Important Things to Know:
- Before taking a photo of your check, you must endorse it by signing the back of the check.
- Below your endorsement, write your FLFCU member number and the words “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”
- A maximum of $2,500 in checks may be deposited each business day.
- Deposits made Monday - Friday using Mobile Deposit services will typically receive next business day credit if made by 3:00 PM EST (excluding holidays).
- Mobile Deposits made within the first 30-days of new account opening will take up to three business days to credit the account.