Wire transfers are a great way to safely move money between accounts at different financial institutions. Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union accepts both domestic and international wire transfers.
How It Works
- Visit us in-person with a valid photo I.D.
- Wire transfers can only be processed on business days. We are unable to transfer funds on Saturdays or Credit Union holidays
- Fees may apply—Please see our fee schedule
- Domestic wire transfers must be received by 4pm.
- International wire transfers must be received by 3pm.
- Domestic Wire Transfers are generally completed within one business day
- International transfers are generally completed within 2-5 business days
Please note: Wire Transfers cannot be set up over the phone.
Sending a Wire
When instructing Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union to send your funds by wire to another institution, we will need:
- Your name, your FLFCU member number, and account type from which to withdraw the funds and fees
- Receiving bank name with ABA Number and address (domestic wires)
- Intermediary bank name with account number and address (if applicable)
- Final beneficiary name with account number, address, and any special instructions
- SWIFT Number, IBAN Number, or bank code (international wires)
It is the member’s responsibility to provide complete and accurate information to process a Wire Transfer. A fee is assessed if the member requests research.
Receiving a Wire
When receiving a wire from another institution, the sending financial institution will need the following information:
Finger Lakes Federal CU
27 Seneca Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Your FLFCU Member Number
( C ) Checking ( S ) Savings