|Who is providing this notice?
|Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union
|What we do
|How does Finger Lakes FCU protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Finger Lakes FCU collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or deposit money
- apply for a loan or provide account information
- use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing your nonaffiliates to market to you
| Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union has no affiliates.
| Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
| Joint Marketing
| A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include credit card companies, marketing firms, insurance companies, and financial institutions.
| Other Important Information
| Call 315-781-1334 or go to www.flfcu.org