Senior Member Service Specialist
Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union is seeking a Full Time Senior Member Service Specialist. The Senior Member Service Specialist assists the Branch Manager in the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office in accordance with the Credit Union’s objectives. Handle all branch and front line duties, in the course of a day, switching tasks as the need arises. Utilize a broad knowledge of Credit Union products and services as well as policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Provide a variety of information, transactions, new account processing, IRA processing, cash handling and management, and basic loan guidance delivered with excellent service. Supervise and develop branch staff. Provide a superior level of member service and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new deposit and referral of loan business, and retention of account relationships.
Qualified Candidates will have;
· 2 to 5 years of relevant experience working within a financial institution.
· High level of initiative with senior branch position preferred.
· Candidate must have a high level of accuracy and integrity and be able to motivate as well as to supervise employees.
· Applicant must have excellent organizational skills, be able to communicate well with members, employees, and management.
· Must be professional in appearance and have strong public relation and team building skills.
· Proven ability to support and promote a sales and service culture.
· Strong computer knowledge including proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel. Ability to learn new systems, processes or software quickly.
· The ideal candidate should have strong credit union operations experience and be member oriented.
Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution where teamwork is rewarded. Full time benefits include platinum level health plan, dental, paid time off, 401K and education program.
If you are looking for a position where you can make a real contribution to the organization send your resume and cover letter to FLFCU, Attn: Human Resources Department, PO Box 433, Geneva NY 14456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.