Branch Operations Specialist
Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union is seeking a Full Time Branch Operations Specialist. This is a new position created to support the needs of our growing organization. The Branch Operations Specialist Performs various duties to support the Deposit Operations function. Completes general clerical operations tasks that are routine and/or repetitive in nature. Regularly conducts report review and performs associated data entry activities. Handles processes related to a variety of Credit Union programs including Overdraft, certificate processing, legal notices, data accuracy and maintenance, data collection, purge processes, abandoned property, and IRA reporting. Primarily independent work environment following established procedures, however some member interaction is required to manage electronic member contacts and conducting call out’s for assigned programs.
Qualified Candidates will have;
- 2 or more years in deposit operations within a financial institution or general banking experience.
- Proven performer in a high-volume, deadline driven production environment with the ability to meet quality standards.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures.
- Strong computer knowledge including Windows, Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new systems, processes or software quickly.
- Desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of honesty and accuracy.
- Ability to type greater than 45 wpm.
- Flexibility of schedule required, as this is an open-ended position with the end time being determined by work flow.
Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution where teamwork is rewarded. Full time benefits include platinum level health plan, dental, paid time off, 401K and education program.
If you are looking for a position where you can make a real contribution to the organization send your resume and cover letter to; Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Human Resources, PO Box 433, Geneva NY 14456 or email: email@example.com